PLEASE READ FULL AGREEMENT:
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: This membership contains privileged and confidential information intended for internal use only. You are hereby notified that you should not disclose, distribute, copy or forward the paid member only information.
Nondisclosure Agreement: The Recipient agrees that it will take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of Confidential Information from the membership in order to prevent it from falling into the public domain or the possession of persons other than those persons authorized under this Agreement to have any such information. Such measures shall include the highest degree of care that the receiving party utilizes to protect its own Confidential Information of a similar nature. The Recipient agrees to notify PAYA in writing of any misuse or misappropriation of Confidential Information.
Professional Conduct – Members shall treat others with high ethical standards. Members shall not engage in unprofessional conduct, including but not limited to:
- a departure from or failure to conform to applicable federal, state or local governmental rules and standards or, if no such rule or standard exists, to the minimum standards of what is reasonable and acceptable in business practice;
- any conduct reasonably expected to deceive, defraud or harm another person;
- demonstrating a willful or careless disregard for the rights of others;
- any practice that is contrary to ethical conduct appropriate to this profession;
- knowingly aiding, assisting, advising, facilitating or conspiring with another to engage in conduct which, if conducted be a fellow member directly, would constitute a violation of these rules;
- making a false statement or knowingly providing false information to, or failing to cooperate with any investigation of PAYA;
- perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect poorly on or bring dishonor to PAYA.
- Unprofessional behavior at PAYA sanctioned events, including but not limited to illegal drug use, and lewd behavior.
Disclaimer: The information provided does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal, finance and/or tax advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available are for general informational purposes only. Information in this membership program may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
This material is intended for educational purposes only and does not replace independent professional judgment. Results are not typical. I will walk you through specific systems that have provided results. My results are certainly not typical & the average person who attends any training gets zero results.
Every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, but errors can occur. PAYA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the context of this material.
You should always have your contracts, taxes, business plans, etc. reviewed by an attorney and/or financial advisor before completing any transaction.