WHAT MAKES PAYA MEMBERSHIP DIFFERENT?
ACCESS TO EXPERTISE
Tap into our 10+ years of experience in the industry and a proven track record of professional development, social coordination, and wealth building
WE WALK THE TALK
Over thousands in scholarships given, 120+ young professionals recognized with awards, and thousands inspired, served, and developed in various events
OUR FULL COMMITMENT
We eat, sleep, and breathe building wealth and making a community impact. The membership is our 100% focus, and we love helping our members achieve success. It's all we do, and we're not going anywhere!
NO B.S. ALLOWED
We deliver on our commitments and only provide quality products and experiences deserving of the immense potential found within the African diaspora
LOOK OVER OUR SHOULDER
We continuously serve our community through surveys and informal feedback sessions to best identify your needs
The community is there to answer your questions and provide feedback and support
ALL PAYA MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO:
Learn the latest wealth, business and career building techniques in virtual classes. Priority access to live Q&A and past workshop recordings.
PODCAST EARLY ACCESS
Gain early access to podcasts with outstanding guests. (launching Q2-2023)
15% off on all paid live events, including the annual Honors Ball and World Tour Stops.
We're going to build from here. We're going to build a bridge... to open the door for right thinking people to get into the system."
2022 PAYA Honoree Award Recipient
GET TO KNOW PAYA
The Professional Association of Young Africans (PAYA) empowers purpose and excellence driven young African Professionals to create a global network that promotes collaboration over competition and community service in order for members to build their wealth and impact.
PAYA is a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 2012. PAYA always welcomes anyone who has an interest in learning more about Africa and seeks to be an integral social, professional, and cultural influence within the African diaspora.
NOT SURE IF PAYA MEMBERSHIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Membership is NOT for everyone, and truth be told we’d prefer to help you figure out if it’s not right for you BEFORE you join rather than waste your time. So, let’s cut to the chase...
WHO THE MEMBERSHIP IS FOR
- People whose purpose aligns with promoting and empowering Africans in the diaspora AND who are driven by that purpose as well as people who actively strive for excellence in their life.
- Action takers who aren’t just going to watch some training videos and never implement. We provide the training and resources, but you still need to do the work!
- People who are interested in helping the PAYA network succeed. Your unique talents and abilities provide value to others. We also rely on your feedback to create a better experience for you and others.
WHO THE MEMBERSHIP IS NOT FOR
- Surface level interests--this program is not a get rich quick solution, a résumé booster, or for non-serious professionals.
- People expecting guaranteed results - we know what we teach works (because we’re doing it ourselves) but we can’t guarantee specific results from following our advice.
It might seem strange, us trying to talk you OUT of becoming a member - but truly if the membership is not the right fit then neither of us benefit. We have a vested interest in your success (you won’t stick around long if we’re not helping, right?) - and that all starts by making sure the membership is right for you before you join.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, you have questions? Let us try to answer those for you...